- 1 1/2 cup(s) cold water
- 3/4 cup(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) honey (sweetness may be adjusted by altering this amount)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, for garnish
- 1 1/2 pound(s) sliced seedless watermelon, rind removed
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1. In a food processor, puree the watermelon until very smooth.
- 2. Set a mesh strainer over a bowl and pour the pureed watermelon through it. Stir the pulp to let as much liquid as possible drain into the bowl. Discard the pulp.
- 3. Pour the watermelon juice into a large pitcher and add the lemon zest. Set aside.
- 4. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and honey until honey dissolves. Stir this mixture into the watermelon juice, then stir in the water.
- 5. Cover and refrigerate until very cold. Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note