I am going to have to try this. I just got a coupon from printablecouponsanddeals.com that will get me the jello for free. I love absolutely everything watermelon.
Watermelon and mint make a classic salad combo; here we've paired them in a sleek, refreshing dessert.
More From Sunset
Chill: 2 Hours
Total: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Calories: 143
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 3.4g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Sodium: 7.1mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups watermelon juice (from 8 lbs. watermelon, puréed and strained)
- Watermelon balls (use a melon baller)
- Sweetened whipped cream
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced mint leaves
- 1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup cold water in a small glass bowl and let stand 1 minute. Microwave on high until hot and gelatin is melted, about 1 minute. Add sugar, whisking until dissolved. Whisk mixture into watermelon juice. Divide mixture among 6 glass dishes (about 8 oz. each). Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- 2. Top each serving with a few melon balls, a dollop of whipped cream, and a sprinkle of mint.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note