Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) watermelon puree
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange peel grated fine
- 3 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- stir together all ingredients until sugar dissolves. Pour into 9" sq. pan. Cover and freeze 3-4 hours or until almost firm. Transfer mixture into chilled bowl. Beat with mixer til smooth but not melted. Return to cold pan. Cover and freeze 6-8 hours or til firm. Let stand 5 minutes and scrape or scoop to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Watermelon Ice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet