Yield: Makes 7 cups
- 8 cups seeded and cubed watermelon
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups lemon-lime soft drink
- Process watermelon in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Stir together watermelon puree and remaining ingredients. Pour mixture into a 2-quart glass bowl. Cover and freeze 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Stir with a fork, and spoon into glasses. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used 7 UP soft drink.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts