Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) frozen watermelon cubes
- 1 whole(s) banana
- 1/2+ cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 whole(s) lemon (squeezed) (lime also works very well, if lime., use two)
- Add all ingredients to the blender - plus 1/4 cup of water. Start blending. Add more water as needed to blend. Add as little liquid as possible to keep your frosty thick and "frosty!"
- Blend Pour. Garnish with frozen watermelon/rind slices. Serve! Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shannonlily2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note