Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 cup(s) frozen watermelon cubes
- 1 whole(s) banana
- 1/2+ cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 whole(s) lemon (squeezed) (lime also works very well, if lime., use two)
- Add all ingredients to the blender - plus 1/4 cup of water. Start blending. Add more water as needed to blend. Add as little liquid as possible to keep your frosty thick and "frosty!"
- Blend Pour. Garnish with frozen watermelon/rind slices. Serve! Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shannonlily2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes