Watermelon Feta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) feta cheese
- 2 pound(s) watermelon
- 8 ounce(s) grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 3 cup(s) arugula greens (about 5 oz)
- 1 cup(s) sliced red onions
- Cut feta and watermelon into small bite-sized pieces.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Whisk oil, vinegar and salt to blend; set aside. Place arugula, onions and tomatoes in salad bowl.
- Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Add cheese and melon; serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LizKitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Watermelon Feta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads