Made this salad for the Fourth of July. It was a hit! People loved the watermelon, overall it was a great combination of flavors, easy to make and makes you the hit of the party. Will make this again!
Watermelon-and-Feta Orzo Salad
More From Southern Living
Total: 3 Hours, 40 Minutes
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup Lemon-Shallot Vinaigrette
- 3 cups seeded and diced watermelon
- 4 cups firmly packed watercress or baby arugula
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Toss together hot pasta and Lemon-Shallot Vinaigrette in a large bowl. Cover and chill pasta mixture 3 to 24 hours.
- 2. Gently toss together watermelon, watercress, feta cheese, and pasta mixture just before serving; add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note