- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined (21–25 count)
- 1 tablespoon, plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mint, divided
- 4 cups arugula
- 8 (4-inch) seedless watermelon wedges
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- calories 273
- fat 13 g
- satfat 5 g
- monofat 6 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 23 g
- carbohydrate 17 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 193 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 728 mg
- calcium 223 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
Toss shrimp with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Lightly spray grill or grill pan with olive oil spray, and cook shrimp about 2 minutes per side or until just cooked through. Transfer shrimp to a plate to cool.
In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and more pepper to taste. Whisk in remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
In a medium bowl, combine red onion and 2 tablespoons mint. Add dressing, and toss gently. To serve, place 1 cup arugula on each of 4 plates and top with 2 melon wedges and 1/4 of the onion-mint mixture; sprinkle with equal amounts of feta, top with about 6 shrimp, and garnish with some of the remaining fresh mint. Serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.