I added more rum and orange liq. I would also use superfine sugar or simple syrup instead of conf sugar, but all in all a good start!
- 4 cups seeded and cubed watermelon
- 1/3 cup light rum
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 4 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Place watermelon in a zip-top plastic freezer bag. Seal bag; freeze 8 hours.
- Process watermelon, rum, and remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cointreau for orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Watermelon Daiquiri Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages