I loved this combination. I made it for breakfast on a hot summer morning and it really hit the spot.
Watermelon, Cucumber and Mint Smoothies
This refreshing combination in Watermelon, Cucumber and Mint Smoothies hits the spot on those hot summer days.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 173
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Sodium: 26mg
- 1 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 cups chopped English cucumber
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups chopped frozen watermelon
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- Place yogurt in a blender. Add cucumber, mint, and lemon juice to blender; process until smooth. Strain cucumber mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl; discard solids. Add cucumber mixture, watermelon, and agave nectar to blender; process until smooth.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note