I loved this combination. I made it for breakfast on a hot summer morning and it really hit the spot.
Watermelon, Cucumber and Mint Smoothies
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 173
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Sodium: 26mg
- 1 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 cups chopped English cucumber
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups chopped frozen watermelon
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- Place yogurt in a blender. Add cucumber, mint, and lemon juice to blender; process until smooth. Strain cucumber mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl; discard solids. Add cucumber mixture, watermelon, and agave nectar to blender; process until smooth.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note