- 1 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 cups chopped English cucumber
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups chopped frozen watermelon
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- calories 173
- fat 1.8 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- sodium 26 mg
How to Make It
Place yogurt in a blender. Add cucumber, mint, and lemon juice to blender; process until smooth. Strain cucumber mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl; discard solids. Add cucumber mixture, watermelon, and agave nectar to blender; process until smooth.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.