Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) 2 inch cubes watermelon
- 1 cup(s) vodka, chilled
- 2 tablespoon(s) clover honey
- small watermelon wedges with rind for garnish
- Freeze the watermelon chunks in a zip-top plastic bag until just frozen, about 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and add to a blender. Pour in the vodka and honey.
- Process until blended and pour into frosted cocktail or jelly glasses.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Watermelon Cooler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes