Yield: 5 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 72
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.7g
- Carbohydrate: 16.9g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 18mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 4 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries in light syrup
- 1 (11-ounce) bottle sparkling water
- Place watermelon cubes in a single layer in a shallow pan; freeze until firm.
- Remove watermelon from freezer; let stand 5 minutes. Drop watermelon through food processor chute with processor running; process until smooth. Add chunks of frozen raspberries alternately with sparkling water; processing until mixture is smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: This is a great recipe to make when you have half of a watermelon left over. Or you can substitute containers of cubed watermelon from the produce section of the supermarket.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note