Whip up Watermelon Bellini for a refreshing sipper--plus any summer melon will work. For a nonalcoholic option, replace the sparkling wine with sparkling white grape juice, sparkling cider, or club soda.
- 1 lime
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. coarse sugar
- 3 cups frozen seedless watermelon
- 1 cup sparkling wine, chilled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Additional sparkling wine
- Garnish: watermelon wedges
- Cut lime in half. Cut 1 half into wedges, and rub on rims of 8 (6-oz.) cocktail glasses; dip rims in coarse sugar to coat. Process frozen watermelon, 1 cup chilled sparkling wine, sugar, salt, and juice from remaining lime half in a blender until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared glasses; top off with additional sparkling wine. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note