Watermelon and Feta salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Watermelon 1" cubes
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh basil thinly chopped
- 1.In a small bowl gently combine the watermelon, vinegar and red onion
- 2.Add most of the feta cheese and basil, reserving some of each for garnishing the finished dish, and mix gently
- 3.Spoon onto a serving platter and sprinkle with reserved feta cheese and basil
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mihero and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note