This recipe goes with Crab Cakes with Watercress Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes 3/4 cup
- 1 bunch fresh watercress
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Process first 7 ingredients in a food processor or blender until blended. With processor running, add oil in a slow, steady stream, and process until blended.
- Pour 2004 Château Turcaud Entre-Deux-Mers. This quite dry Sauvignon Blanc blend is refreshing and light, but will stand up to the crispness of the crab cakes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note