- 1 bunch watercress
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 medium-size red onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup sliced)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
How to Make It
Remove and discard tough stems from watercress. Place watercress, oranges, and onion in a large bowl.
Whisk together oil and next 6 ingredients. Drizzle over watercress mixture, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with blue cheese, and serve immediately.