Watercress, Goat Cheese and Red Pepper Salad
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 102
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 321mg
- 3 bunches watercress, tough stems removed (6 oz. each before trimming)
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, stemmed and seeded
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Toss watercress with goat cheese in a large salad bowl. Cut bell pepper lengthwise into thin strips and set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk buttermilk with mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in parsley and garlic. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- 3. Pour 1/4 cup of dressing over watercress, toss well and arrange on individual salad plates. Garnish with red pepper strips. Serve remaining dressing on the side. Or serve salad in a large bowl with dressing on the side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads