- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 3 oranges, thinly sliced
- 6 (2-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 quart pineapple juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 3 cups dry white wine
- Stir together sugar and 3/4 cup water in a large Dutch oven. Add lemon and orange slices and cinnamon sticks, squeezing fruit slices gently. Bring to a boil. Boil, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until syrup consistency.
- Stir in pineapple and orange juices and wine; return to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
- Discard fruit and cinnamon sticks. Serve warm.
- Note: To prepare up to 1 week ahead, cool mixture, and freeze in an airtight container. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note