This is a great recipe! Every member of my family loves it! It may be a little too sweet for some people, though.
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle apple juice or cider
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Bring first 8 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven. Reduce heat, and cook, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes. Add orange slices, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages