- 1/2 teaspoon powdered gelatin
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 3/4 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Place pan over low heat and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
- 2. Remove pan from heat; whisk in yogurt and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Whisk or stir before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note