Wasabi Salmon Sandwiches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) minced shallots
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic (about 3 cloves)
- 3 tablespoon(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) wasabi paste
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick) skinned
- GINGER-GARLIC MAYONNAISE:
- 2 tablespoon(s) low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) wasabi paste
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- REMAINING INGREDIENTS:
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark sesame oil
- 4 cup(s) baby spinach leaves
- 8 (1-ounce) slices ciabatta bread toasted
- 1. To prepare the fish, combine first 7 ingredients (through wasabi paste). Place 3/4 cup shallot mixture in a large zip-top plastic bag. Set remaining shallot mixture aside. Add fish to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- 2. To prepare ginger-garlic mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients.
- 3. Preheat broiler.
- 4. Remove fish from bag; discard marinade. Place fish on a broiler pan; broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- 5. Combine reserved shallot mixture and sesame oil in a large bowl. Add spinach; toss well.
- 6. Spread about 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic mayonnaise evenly over each of 4 bread slices; top each with 1 fillet and about 1 cup spinach mixture. Top with remaining bread slices
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wonderwab and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note