Good recipe. I let it marinate for a couple of hours, and it could have used more wasabi. Definitely delicious though!
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 283
- Calories from fat: 43%
- Fat: 13.6g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Protein: 36.6g
- Carbohydrate: 0.9g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 347mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder (dried Japanese horseradish)
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- Combine soy sauce, wasabi, ginger, and sesame oil in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate at room temperature 5 minutes, turning bag occasionally to coat. Remove fish from the bag, reserving marinade.
- While fish marinates, heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add fish and marinade; cook 3 minutes. Turn fish over. Reduce heat to medium; cook 8 minutes or until fish is done.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note