Good recipe. I let it marinate for a couple of hours, and it could have used more wasabi. Definitely delicious though!
Serve this delicious tangy salmon recipe with pickled ginger and white rice tossed with chopped green onions. To speed preparation, heat the skillet while the fish marinates.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 283
- Calories from fat: 43%
- Fat: 13.6g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Protein: 36.6g
- Carbohydrate: 0.9g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 347mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder (dried Japanese horseradish)
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- Combine soy sauce, wasabi, ginger, and sesame oil in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate at room temperature 5 minutes, turning bag occasionally to coat. Remove fish from the bag, reserving marinade.
- While fish marinates, heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add fish and marinade; cook 3 minutes. Turn fish over. Reduce heat to medium; cook 8 minutes or until fish is done.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note