Wasabi-Ginger Deviled Eggs
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
The Japanese influence of wasabi meets coarsely ground Korean chile for these Wasabi-Ginger Deviled Eggs that pack some heat.
Yield: Serves 12
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Sodium: 138mg
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 4 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 sheet nori, cut into slivers
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground Korean chile (gochugaru) or black sesame seeds
- Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
- Stir mayonnaise, cilantro, ginger, wasabi paste, and lime juice into yolks. Divide among whites; top with nori and ground chile or black sesame seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note