- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 4 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 sheet nori, cut into slivers
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground Korean chile (gochugaru) or black sesame seeds
- calories 90
- fat 6.2 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- sodium 138 mg
How to Make It
Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
Stir mayonnaise, cilantro, ginger, wasabi paste, and lime juice into yolks. Divide among whites; top with nori and ground chile or black sesame seeds.