Wasabi-Crusted Tuna with Ginger-Soy Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 237
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 38.7g
- Carbohydrate: 5.5g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 292mg
- Calcium: 52mg
- 4 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- Chopped green onions (optional)
- 1. Combine soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2. Combine panko, wasabi powder, and parsley in a shallow dish.
- 3. Coat steaks generously with cooking spray, and dredge in panko mixture. Coat steaks again with cooking spray; dredge in panko mixture.
- 4. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness, adding remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan when you turn steaks. Drizzle steaks with soy sauce mixture. Garnish with green onions, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes