- 4 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- Chopped green onions (optional)
- calories 237
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fat 5.5 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- protein 38.7 g
- carbohydrate 5.5 g
- fiber 0.3 g
- cholesterol 80 mg
- iron 2.3 mg
- sodium 292 mg
- calcium 52 mg
How to Make It
Combine soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl; set aside.
Combine panko, wasabi powder, and parsley in a shallow dish.
Coat steaks generously with cooking spray, and dredge in panko mixture. Coat steaks again with cooking spray; dredge in panko mixture.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness, adding remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan when you turn steaks. Drizzle steaks with soy sauce mixture. Garnish with green onions, if desired.