I made this for Bunco at my house last week! Every last bite was eaten! It was super easy, very yummy, and a beautiful presentation!
Warmed Cranberry Brie
Make an easy and elegant holiday appetizer by topping a round of baked Brie with sweetened cranberry sauce and toasted pecans. Serve with assorted crackers, gingersnaps, apple slices or pear slices.
- 1 (16-ounce) round Brie
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spiced rum*
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Trim rind from top of Brie, leaving a 1/3-inch border on top. Place Brie on a baking sheet.
- Stir together cranberry sauce and next 3 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over top of Brie. Sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- Bake Brie at 500° for 5 minutes. Serve with assorted crackers and apple and pear slices.
- *2 tablespoons orange juice may be substituted for spiced rum.
If you can't find a 16-ounce round of Brie, you can use a slightly larger round or 2 (8-ounce) rounds. If you want a little bit less of the cranberry sauce mixture, use a 14-ounce can and it will be plenty.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note