Warm White Bean & Tuna Quesadillas
Amount per serving
- Calories: 460
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 4.5g
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Iron: 25%
- Sodium: 1290mg
- Calcium: 30%
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (5 oz. ea.) tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas
- 4 slices mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1. Lightly mash beans in medium bowl. Stir in tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, lemon juice and salt. Evenly spread tuna salad onto 2 tortillas, then top with cheese, spinach and remaining tortillas.
- 2. Cook in 10-inch nonstick skillet lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, turning once, 5 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.84.
- Cost per serving*: $1.71.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Warm White Bean & Tuna Quesadillas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes