Warm Tortellini Salad with Zucchini and Tomatoes
Reserve some pasta water and add it to the salad to keep the pasta moist without having to add oil.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 8.9g
- Carbohydrate: 36.9g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 592mg
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Calcium: 21mg
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh three-cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain in a colander over a bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons pasta water.
- . Combine tortellini, 2 tablespoons pasta water, tomatoes, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note