Warm Sweet Potato Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 pound(s) sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 slice ham, 1/2 inch thick (about 8 oz.) cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 package(s) (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts toasted
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Stir together vinegar, maple syrup and mustard. Slowly whisk in 2 tablespooons of the olive oil; set aside.
- 2. Place sweet potatoes, onion and ham in a large bowl. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; stir until coated. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper. Roast at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- 3. Remove from oven and place in a large bowl. Stir in spinach and walnuts. Drizzle with maple vinaigrette and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Warm Sweet Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads