Warm Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Prep: 30 minutes; Cook: 25 minutes.
Yield: 32 servings (serving size: 2 tablespoons)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 59
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 183mg
- Calcium: 53mg
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (16-ounce) can lima (or butter) beans, drained
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 ounces tub-style fat-free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Combine first 8 ingredients (through mustard) in a food processor, and process until smooth (about 15-20 seconds).
- 3. Add remaining ingredients; pulse 5 times, then process until mixture is consistent throughout (about 10 seconds). With a rubber spatula, transfer mixture evenly to a 1-quart casserole dish, smoothing top.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly at the edges. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note