- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (16-ounce) can lima (or butter) beans, drained
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 ounces tub-style fat-free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- calories 59
- fat 4 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 1 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 4 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 183 mg
- calcium 53 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 8 ingredients (through mustard) in a food processor, and process until smooth (about 15-20 seconds).
Add remaining ingredients; pulse 5 times, then process until mixture is consistent throughout (about 10 seconds). With a rubber spatula, transfer mixture evenly to a 1-quart casserole dish, smoothing top.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly at the edges. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.