Warm Sour Cream and Green Onions Potato Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) red potatoes cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup(s) thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to boil; cook 12 to 13 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain
- 2. While potates cook, combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add warm potatoes and toss well. Serve immediately or chill
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Warm Sour Cream and Green Onions Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads