Warm Sesame Chicken with Wilted Spinach
Community Recipe from
- 9 ounce(s) chicken breast meat cooked and chopped
- 2 cup(s) frozen pepper stir-fry vegetables prepared accd'g to package directions
- 6 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) toasted sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- Combine the oil, honey and sesame seeds; stir well. Combine sesame mixture in a large skillet with prepared stir-fry vegetables and chicken; heat through. Add spinach; toss in skillet 30-60 seconds or until spinach is just wilted; serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by IreneAdler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes