This sounds unusual, but it really works. I used spinach and, because I don't like blue cheese, Greek vinaigrette. Simple yet out-of-the-ordinary side dish...great accompaniment to steak.
Warm Roasted Red Potato Salad
More From Southern Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
- 1 (22-oz.) package frozen olive oil, Parmesan, and roasted garlic red potatoes
- 1 (5-oz.) package salad greens, thoroughly washed
- 1/2 cup refrigerated blue cheese vinaigrette
- 1. Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Toss salad greens with warm potatoes and vinaigrette just before serving.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Alexia Olive Oil, Parmesan, and Roasted Garlic Oven Reds, and Marie's Blue Cheese Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This