Warm Reuben Spread
Amount per serving
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 340mg
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 1g
- Calcium: 10%
- Iron: 6%
- 4 ounces 1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/4 pound sliced deli corned beef, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup well-drained CLAUSSEN Sauerkraut
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Big Slice Swiss Cheese Slices, chopped
- TRISCUIT Deli-Style Rye Crackers
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MIX cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl; stir in all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- SPREAD onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or shallow dish.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Serve warm with crackers.
- USE YOUR MICROWAVE
Instead of baking the prepared spread, microwave it instead. Assemble dip as directed in shallow microwaveable dish. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until heated through. Serve as directed.
Prepare using your favorite variety of TRISCUIT Crackers, such as TRISCUIT Thin Crisps.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Warm Reuben Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes Like This