Great combo of flavors and easy to put together and serve with soup. This is one of my family's favorites. I usually use a homemade balsamic dressing, but store bought works just as well.
Warm Prosciutto-Stuffed Focaccia
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 233
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 13.5g
- Carbohydrate: 24.9g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 648mg
- Calcium: 133mg
- 1 (9-ounce) round loaf focaccia bread
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto*
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Muenster cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- Cut bread in half horizontally, using a serrated knife. Top bottom bread half with prosciutto and next 3 ingredients. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette; cover with top bread half. Wrap in aluminum foil; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until warm. Cut focaccia into six wedges. Serve immediately.
- *6 ounces of ham may be substituted for prosciutto for approximately the same amount of calories.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes