Whole family loved it!
Warm Prosciutto-Stuffed Focaccia
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 233
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 13.5g
- Carbohydrate: 24.9g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 648mg
- Calcium: 133mg
- 1 (9-ounce) round loaf focaccia bread
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto*
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Muenster cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- Cut bread in half horizontally, using a serrated knife. Top bottom bread half with prosciutto and next 3 ingredients. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette; cover with top bread half. Wrap in aluminum foil; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until warm. Cut focaccia into six wedges. Serve immediately.
- *6 ounces of ham may be substituted for prosciutto for approximately the same amount of calories.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note