- 1 (9-ounce) round loaf focaccia bread
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto*
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Muenster cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- calories 233
- caloriesfromfat 35 %
- fat 9.4 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- monofat 2.5 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 13.5 g
- carbohydrate 24.9 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- cholesterol 30 mg
- iron 2.4 mg
- sodium 648 mg
- calcium 133 mg
How to Make It
Cut bread in half horizontally, using a serrated knife. Top bottom bread half with prosciutto and next 3 ingredients. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette; cover with top bread half. Wrap in aluminum foil; place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until warm. Cut focaccia into six wedges. Serve immediately.
*6 ounces of ham may be substituted for prosciutto for approximately the same amount of calories.