Warm Potato and Tuna Salad
Mix up your weeknight dinner routine with this healthy and easy-to-make Warm Potato and Tuna Salad.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 418
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 21g
- Carbohydrate: 32g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Sodium: 1006mg
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 5-oz. cans tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 8 cups baby arugula (1 5-oz. package)
- 1. Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain, let cool slightly, cut in halves or quarters; transfer to a bowl. Toss with olive oil and lemon juice. Stir in tuna, tomatoes, olives and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Arrange arugula on 4 dinner plates. Spoon potato-tuna mixture over arugula and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note