Warm Potato and Sausage Salad
Yield: 18 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 4.8g
- Carbohydrate: 16.2g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 328mg
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Calcium: 24mg
- 3 pounds red potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound lite turkey, pork, or beef smoked sausage, thinly sliced (such as Hillshire Farms)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook potatoes in boiling water, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender; drain. Set aside; cool.
- Combine chicken broth and next 5 ingredients; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
- Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. Add maple syrup; cook 1 minute.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add sausage, green onions, and parsley; toss gently.
- Pour broth mixture into pan. Bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Pour broth mixture over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads