- 3 pounds red potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound lite turkey, pork, or beef smoked sausage, thinly sliced (such as Hillshire Farms)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- calories 100
- fat 1.6 g
- satfat 0.4 g
- protein 4.8 g
- carbohydrate 16.2 g
- cholesterol 9 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 328 mg
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fiber 1.6 g
- calcium 24 mg
How to Make It
Cook potatoes in boiling water, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender; drain. Set aside; cool.
Combine chicken broth and next 5 ingredients; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. Add maple syrup; cook 1 minute.
Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add sausage, green onions, and parsley; toss gently.
Pour broth mixture into pan. Bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Pour broth mixture over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.