Warm Potato Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 pound(s) Red potatoes Cut into 1-in chunks
- 2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon(s) Basil Finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Green onions Sliced
- In a large pot combine potatoes and 2 teaspoons salt. Add enough water to cover the potatoes by 2-inches. Cover and heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to medium and simmer partially covered for 14 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain well.
- In a large serving bowl whisk together red wine vinegar, mustard, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper. Gently toss potatoes with vinaigrette. Fold in green onions.
- You can add bacon, feta, olives, or whatever additional items you like.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by quinsmom0 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Warm Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes