Warm Pork Salad with Apples
Pork and apples are simply meant for each other. The pungent dressing marries well with tart Granny Smith apples.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 237
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4.3g
- Protein: 23.4g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 344mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- 6 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 12 slices
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 (7-ounce) package torn radicchio and butter lettuce (such as Fresh Express Riviera)
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork evenly with 1 teaspoon cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add pork to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- 2. Combine vinegar, brown sugar, remaining 4 teaspoons oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon cumin, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 3. Place lettuce, apple, and 2 tablespoons dressing in a large bowl; toss gently to coat. Divide salad evenly among 4 plates; top each with 3 slices of pork, and drizzle remaining dressing evenly over pork.
- Serve with: Pomegranate-Orange Sparkler
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note