- 12 ounces dry large shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place in large serving bowl.
Add tomatoes, olives, onions, bell peppers and carrots; stir. Pour dressing over all. Toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Serve warm, or cover and chill.