- 1 box (10 oz) Birds Eye® Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup Hellman's® or Best Food's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tomato, optional, diced
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced, optional
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Stir spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and ½ cup Parmesan cheese together in a large bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Pour into an oven-safe baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with tomato and green onion before serving.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with cubed French or Italian bread.