Warm Pancetta Vinaigrette
Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 10 minutes.
This recipe goes with Braised Rainbow Chard with Warm Pancetta Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes 1/2 cup
- 1/4 pound pancetta or 4 bacon slices, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 1 to 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1. Cook pancetta in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned; drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Add shallot to pan, and sauté over medium-high heat until soft.
- 2. Add vinegar and wine, and cook 2 minutes, stirring to loosen particles from skillet. Add syrup, and stir over medium heat 1 minute. Remove pan from heat; add lemon juice and chives. Toss with braised chard, and top with pancetta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This