Warm Pancetta Vinaigrette
Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 10 minutes.
This recipe goes with Braised Rainbow Chard with Warm Pancetta Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes 1/2 cup
- 1/4 pound pancetta or 4 bacon slices, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 1 to 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1. Cook pancetta in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned; drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Add shallot to pan, and sauté over medium-high heat until soft.
- 2. Add vinegar and wine, and cook 2 minutes, stirring to loosen particles from skillet. Add syrup, and stir over medium heat 1 minute. Remove pan from heat; add lemon juice and chives. Toss with braised chard, and top with pancetta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings