Warm Nectarine-Caramel Sundaes
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 5 minutes. The flesh of ripe nectarines is firmer than that of ripe peaches but should feel soft when gently squeezed.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1/3 cup ice cream, 1/4 cup nectarine mixture, and 1 teaspoon granola)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 243
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Carbohydrate: 45.6g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 172mg
- Calcium: 91mg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nectarines (about 2)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel sundae syrup (such as Smucker's)
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream
- 4 teaspoons low-fat granola without raisins
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add nectarines; cook, turning occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat; add lemon juice and caramel syrup. Stir gently.
- Place ice cream into 4 serving bowls; spoon nectarine mixture over ice cream. Sprinkle with granola.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note