- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nectarines (about 2)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel sundae syrup (such as Smucker's)
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream
- 4 teaspoons low-fat granola without raisins
- calories 243
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fat 4.6 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- monofat 0.9 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 3.7 g
- carbohydrate 45.6 g
- fiber 1.6 g
- cholesterol 11 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 172 mg
- calcium 91 mg
How to Make It
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add nectarines; cook, turning occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; add lemon juice and caramel syrup. Stir gently.
Place ice cream into 4 serving bowls; spoon nectarine mixture over ice cream. Sprinkle with granola.