Warm Mustard Vinaigrette
This can be made in advance; store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat before serving.
This recipe goes with Breakfast Bruschetta
Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add shallot, and cook, stirring constantly, about 1 minute or until tender. Add vinegar, and reduce slightly, about 30 seconds. Remove pan from heat, and slowly whisk in mustard and cream until well blended. Stir in tarragon, and season with sea salt and pepper. Drizzle warm over poached eggs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments